Ingersoll Rand Refrigerated Air Dryer 25 CFM 110 Volt Model# D42IN
Make providing continuous dry air easy by piping the Ingersoll Rand self-contained refrigerated air dryer unit into your compressed air supply line.
- (1) Air dryer
Features + Benefits
- Energy-consumption reducing and reliability-improving technology
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers reduce air flow restriction
- Dryer provides more efficient throughput with less wasted energy
- Microprocessor control with easy-to-use graphic interface lets you adjust and manage system parameters efficiently
- Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity while ensuring a consistent dew point
- Fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve helps minimize air loss
- 110V, 60Hz
- 1/10 HP/0.116kW
- 2.8 Amps
- Single electrical connection
- Capacity CFM (scfm): 25
- Connection Air In/Out (NPT): 1/2in.
- Operating Power (kW): 0.21
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||12 months parts / 12 months labor|
|Ship Weight||70.0 lbs|
|Application||Refrigerated air dryer|
|Environmentally Friendly||Yes, uses R134A refrigerant|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||18 x 16 x 18|
There are no reviews yet.