RapidAir MaxLine 3/4in 100ft Master Kit Compressed Air Piping System Model# M7500
The RapidAir 3/4in. MaxLine compressed air piping system is designed for high-demand air tool users and longer air line runs in large buildings. It features high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tubing with an aluminum core to maintain any hand-bent shape for easy wall installation. 200 PSI operating pressure at 70°F; 140 PSI at 140°F.
- (3) RapidAir 3/4in. MaxLine 100ft. Master Kit, Model# M7500Outlet kits, (2) Tees, (1) 3/4in. tubing x 3/4in. male fitting, (20) Mounting clips, (1) Cutter and deburr tool 100 feet of 3/4in. HDPE/aluminum tubing
Superior Performance and Support
The RapidAir MaxLine tubing and fittings are not prone to rust and corrosion and will provide years of reliable service. Metal fittings are nickel-plated brass to resist corrosion. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tubing with aluminum core stays flexible and will not become brittle or lose strength over time. MaxLine meets OSHA requirements. Smooth interior walls will never build up rust or scale. You can count on a MaxLine system for years to come.
The RapidAir MaxLine Master Kit comes with a 1-year limited warranty to give you extra peace of mind. System components are guaranteed against defects resulting from faulty workmanship or materials for one year from the time of purchase.
Shop in complete confidence, knowing Northern Tool + Equipment protects your investment and is ready to provide you with the assistance and helpful resources you need.
Features + Benefits
- Master kit includes:3 outlet kits
- 2 tees
- 3/4in. tubing x 3/4in. male fitting
- 20 mounting clips
- Cutter and deburr tools
- 100 feet of 3/4in. HDPE/aluminum core multilayer tubing
- Tubing dimensions are 0.8in. I.D. x 1in. O.D.
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Ship Weight||25.0 lbs|
|Coupler Size (in.)||3/4|
|Max. PSI||200 at 70°F|
There are no reviews yet.