Westinghouse WGen3600DF portable generator Dual Fuel
The powerful WGen3600DF engineered by Westinghouse is a portable generator to provide you with dependable power when you need it the most, whether you’re at home or on the go. With dual fuel ability, this generator offers versatility by running on either gas or propane (LPG). It produces up to 4,650 peak watts and 3,600 running watts when utilizing gasoline and runs for up to 14 hours on a 4 gal. (15 L) gas tank with a built-in fuel gauge. Constructed with a 212cc Westinghouse OHV Engine, the WGen3600DF is made with a cast iron sleeve to provide engine durability while safety features like automatic low oil shutdown, and overload protection. Equipped with an RV Ready TT-30R 30A outlet that conveniently hooks to your travel trailer, the WGen3600DF keeps the air conditioner and any travel necessities you may have up and running all day long. It showcases Push-Button Electric Start that pairs with a wireless remote key fob for effortless ignition and is designed with an extendable handle and rugged never-flat wheels to make portability easy. The WGen3600DF is complete with a 3-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support backed by our nationwide customer service and support network.
- Perfect as a portable power solution for travel trailers or a backup power source at home
- 3,600 running watts, 4,650 peak watts (gasoline); 3,240 running watts, 4,180 peak watts (propane)
- Runs for up to 14 hours on a 4 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge; up to 10.5 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Powered by a 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Push-Button Electric Start pairs with key fob and is backed by emergency recoil start
- Dual fuel operation easily switches from gas to propane without shutting off unit
- Weighing 120 lb. with as low as 68 dBA operating volume
- (1) 120-Volt duplex household outlets, (1) L5-30R, and (1) TT-30R RV Ready receptacle with rubber outlet covers
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor
1 120V L5-30R
1 120V TT-30R
There are no reviews yet.